突然,很想对你说..♥suddenly,want to say to you..
跟你在一起..我学到了很多..♥with you..i learned a lot..
因为你..我忘了眼泪的味道..♥because of you.. I forgot the taste of tears..
因为你..我忘了心痛的感觉..♥because of you.. I forgot the feeling of heartache..
因为你..我忘了想念的空虚..♥because of you..i forgot the emptiness of missing..
因为你..我忘了哭泣的疲倦..♥because of you..i forgot the tired of crying..
因为你..很多很多,很多都不是一字一句能表达出来的爱,的那份心..♥
because of you..many and many and many.. is not about that single word can express that love and that mind..
我不会感谢你..因为你说过..♥i will not to thank for you..because u said..
这是你应该和永远都会给予的..♥This is what you should and will always to be given..
很开心..你为了我..改掉了很多..♥very happy..you get rid of a lot..FOR ME..
真的..我都看到,感觉得到..♥it's real..i can see it and fell it..
而且..不是只有我看到这一切..♥and..not only i see it all..
就连不了解你的朋友们,都看到了哦^^..♥even friends of that do not know u,have seen also^^..
有人问,我为什么那么厉害..♥some people ask me,why i did so pro..
能把从前像头牛的你..♥can to do the past,u like a cow..
改变得温顺了下来..♥change too tame down..
当然,我都会回答说..因为爱吧~♥Of course, I will answer it for love ~
你很爱时不时就打电话给我..♥you like to call me anytime..
我也记得..我骂过你很多次..说你很烦><♥i also remember..many time i scolded..say you're trouble><
你都会闹着说,对不起咯~♥You will be spoiled to say, I'm sorry lo~
然后有一次,我终于忍不住问你了..♥then have 1 time,i finally ask you..
为什么你要一直一直打电话打个不停?(就算我没有接)..♥why u always,alway call me and to do not make a stop?(even if i did not take)..
你回答我..♥you answered me..
“不管你在哪里,不管你在忙些什么..♥No matter where you are,no matter what are you doing..
我这样做..就只是希望..你不要忘了..在任何时候..♥i do like this..just wish that..u do not forget..at anytime..
你都还有爱你的我..♥you still have me..
只要你觉得..你有需要我的时候..♥as long as you feel..you need me..
我都在!♥I'M IN!”
很多很多很多..你给我的快乐..♥many many many..you gave me happy..
如果要写在这儿..♥if want to write at here..
不是一件容易的事儿呢!♥it is not an easy thing to do!
告诉你!都在[♥]<---这里!♥Tell you! are [♥ ]<--- here!
我爱你..到你放弃我的那一天^^♥i love you..to you to give up me^^




没有评论:
发表评论